We are please to announce that the church gates are opened again. Please scroll down to check the opening hours of the church.
- a) The Adoration Room remains closed during this period.
- b) On special feast days or public holidays (eg Chinese New Year / Christmas / Good Friday etc), the timings are subject to change.
- c) Should the Guard be on his lunch break, please use the self-help kiosk to carry out SafeEntry and temperature-taking.
- d) When Masses are on-going, the main gates will be closed.
Visitors must comply with the following safe management measures :
- Please report to the Guard Post to carry out SafeEntry via TraceTogether, temperature-taking and contact tracing. The Guard Post is located at level 1 (right wing) of the main Church.
- Group size cannot exceed 5 pax.
- Please observe social distancing especially when there are other visitors at the same location.
- 4. Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Those who have temperature above 37.5C or display any symptoms of flu will not be permitted entry.
- Participants are advised not to linger in the Church compound and try to keep your visit within 30 minutes.
Access to the Church is via the main entrance at Upper Bukit Timah Road.
We seek your co-operation to keep our Parish safe.